Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads
    TelecomByte
    • Telecom
    • Broadband
    • DTH & OTT
    • Gadgets
    • News
    • Contact Us
    Sunday, 23 August 2026
    TelecomByte
    Home » Gadgets » Games » Battlegrounds Mobile India Launch Party Set for July 8: Know More
    Games News

    Battlegrounds Mobile India Launch Party Set for July 8: Know More

    Lingraj SahuBy Lingraj Sahu07/July/2021No Comments3 Mins Read
    battlegrounds mobile india
    battlegrounds mobile india
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Threads Copy Link LinkedIn WhatsApp Email

    Game maker company Krafton has announced a great event Launch Party of Battlegrounds Mobile India for gamers which will run from July 8 to July 9. A total of 18 pro teams will participate in this gaming event and the winning team will get a reward of Rs 6 lakh.

    Game maker company Krafton recently launched the game Battlegrounds Mobile India in India. Now the company has announced a great event Launch Party for Indian gamers, which will run from July 8 to July 9. A total of 18 pro teams will participate in this gaming event and the winning team will get a reward of Rs 6 lakh.

    Battlegrounds Mobile India Launch Party

    The matches will be streamed on Battlegrounds Mobile India’s official Facebook and YouTube channel. For now, these are all the details shared by Krafton about the event and it is unclear what the roster or timings for the matches will be. These details are expected to be made clear soon.

    After PUBG Mobile’s ban in India back in September last year, Krafton has finally managed to bring the game back in the form of Battlegrounds Mobile India. It was officially launched in the country on July 2 and to celebrate the comeback, Krafton is organizing a two-day Launch Party on July 8 and July 9 wherein 18 teams will go head to head for a prize pool of Rs. 6 lakhs. These teams will be led by popular streamers such as Dynamo, Mortal, K18, Kronten, Godnixon, Ghatak, Shreeman Legend, Maxtern, Bandookbaz, Clash Universe, and more.

    Battlegrounds Mobile India Launch Party

    Battlegrounds Mobile India game

    Battlegrounds Mobile India game is only available for Android users. This game can be downloaded from Google Play Store. In this, users will get reward points till August 19. The interface of this game is similar to the old PUBG mobile game. In this game, login can be done with the help of OTP, and user data will not be stored in the company’s servers.

    Having said this, the company started the pre-registration of the Battleground Mobile India game on May 18. During that time this game was pre-registered by crores of users. The company said that the privacy and data security of users is our first priority. We will not allow users’ data to be leaked and will follow the rules of the government.

    Battlegrounds Mobile India Launch Party

    The central government had banned 118 mobile apps, including PUBG, in India last year. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology said that the 118 mobile apps that were banned were a threat to India’s sovereignty and integrity, India’s defense, state security, and public order. This step was taken to protect the data of Indian users.

    Krafton recently detailed its investment plan to grow the esports industry in India and this Launch Party event seems to be a step in that direction. The developer plans to invest $100 million (approximately Rs. 746 crores) in India of which it has already invested $22.5 million (approximately Rs. 167 crores) in NODWIN Gaming and $9 million (approximately Rs. 67.13 crores) in Loco.

    Follow TelecomByte for the latest Tech News, also keep up with us on Twitter, and Facebook.

    Battlegrounds Mobile Battlegrounds Mobile India
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Bluesky Threads Tumblr Telegram Email
    Lingraj Sahu
    • Website
    • Facebook
    • X (Twitter)
    • Instagram
    • LinkedIn

    Technology and telecom writer covering India’s telecom industry, 5G, smartphones, consumer technology, digital services, and emerging technology trends. At TelecomByte, he focuses on breaking industry developments, product launches, regulatory updates, and technology news, with an emphasis on factual reporting and source-based analysis.

    Related Posts

    Starlink Reapplies for Gen 2 Satellite Approval in India

    21/August/2026

    India Receives Rs 4,895 Crore in FDI Proposals After Revised Investment Rules

    21/August/2026

    BGMI Lite Launch in India Confirmed for Late 2026 by Krafton

    18/August/2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Recent Posts
    • Android 17 Pause Point Gets Major Pixel 11 Restriction
    • Starlink Reapplies for Gen 2 Satellite Approval in India
    • India Receives Rs 4,895 Crore in FDI Proposals After Revised Investment Rules
    • WhatsApp AI Photo Expansion Feature Spotted on Android
    • Jio Prime Membership Relaunched at Rs 300 With Tariff Protection

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest telecom, technology, 5G, and industry news delivered to your inbox.

    EXPLORE
    • Home
    • Telecom
    • 5G
    • Gadgets
    • Broadband
    ABOUT TELECOMBYTE
    • About TelecomByte
    • Our Authors & Editorial Team
    • Editorial Policy
    • Corrections Policy
    • Contact Us
    LEGAL & POLICIES
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Acceptable Use Policy
    • DMCA Policy
    STAY CONNECTED
    • facebook
    • twitter
    • Google News

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.