WhatsApp Webversion has now introduced a new tool, with the help of which users will now be able to create custom stickers. Users will get the sticker option in the clip option present on the chat box. The company believes that this tool will be of great use to the users.
Messaging platform WhatsApp Web version has launched a special tool, with the help of which any photo can be converted into a sticker. Currently, this feature is available on the WhatsApp web version. Hopefully, this feature will be released for the mobile version soon. Having said this, earlier the company had introduced the mute video feature for the users. Through this, the sound of the video can be muted.
How to make custom stickers on WhatsApp Web
Follow the steps mentioned below to make your own stickers on WhatsApp Web:
- Open WhatsApp Web, go to the chat you want to send the custom sticker to.
- Click on the attach icon in the chat bar (paperclip icon) and then opt for the sticker option
- Once the new Sticker option is selected via the attach button, WhatsApp users can select any image saved onto their computer to edit and customise. Select the photo that you want to send as a sticker, and edit it on WhatsAppp using the tools offered.
- WhatsApp allows you to add emojis, stickers from your sticker panel, and even add text. WhatsApp users can even draw on the image, or crop it if they desire. Options to undo and redo an edit action are also available.
- Once the custom sticker is successfully edited and created, WhatsApp users can select the Send option available at the bottom right of the chat screen.
New Features in WhatsApp
WhatsApp is planning to release a new update soon for its users. After the arrival of this update, users will be able to hide their status from certain people. For this, users will get the option of My Contacts Expect in the settings. At present, no official information has been received regarding the launch of this feature. But it is being speculated that this option will be added to the platform soon.
Earlier this year in March, WhatsApp introduced a feature called Mute Video for its users. Through this feature, users can mute the voice of the video before sending it. When the video is received by other users, there will be no sound in it.