Many types of security features are provided by WhatsApp for the convenience of its users, so that no person can access the personal messages of WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a very secure messaging platform. Whose message is difficult to track, because it works on end-to-end encryption based messaging system. But despite this, some extra security features are provided by the app, which are very important for user security, so that no one will be able to access your messaging app.
Fingerprint Lock in WhatsApp
Fingerprint lock feature is very important for user safety. Users should always keep the fingerprint feature on. Let us know about its use.
- Tap on the 3 dot option of the app.
- Then click on Account and Privacy option.
- After this, you will be able to open the fingerprint option.
Two Step Verification
WhatsApp’s two step verification process provides extra layer security.
- Tap on the most App’s setting option.
- After this the account and then two-step verification can be enabled.
- For this, a 6-digit security pin has to be entered.
- Along with this, the option of email attachment will be available.
This feature of WhatsApp automatically deletes messages after a certain time. On turning on the Disappearing Message feature, users can choose the option of 24 hours, 7 days or even 90 days.
- First of all click on the setting option of WhatsApp.
- After that click on Account and then Privacy option.
- After this the Default Message Timer option will be available.
When the View Once feature of WhatsApp is turned on, the media files are automatically deleted once they are viewed.
- For this, users will have to download the latest version of the app.
- After this, media files have to be selected in the chat box.
- After this, click on the rounded option of the chat box.
- Then click on View Once option.
WhatsApp View Once in Windows
WhatsApp for Windows beta 2.2212.2.0 has been released for early testers to see shared photographs and videos using the ‘View Once’ function, according to the company feature. The beta version, however, does not allow you to send multimedia information that can only be seen once.
The ‘View Once’ option was made available to Android and iPhone users last year. It allows users to make photographs and videos they post on WhatsApp vanish once the recipient has viewed them. The recipient, on the other hand, can take screenshots or record the screen on their devices to keep the photographs and videos given with the function.
WhatsApp for Android beta 188.8.131.52 was published with the popup menu that appears when you press on an available phone number in chat, along with the beta version for Windows beta testers. It gives you the option of instantly dialling the number using the default app or adding it to your contact list.
If the phone number is already active on WhatsApp, the menu allows users to speak with their contacts immediately. The new popup menu is being rolled out to some beta testers, according to WABetaInfo. A screenshot of the encounter was also uploaded on the website. However, no specific date has been set for when the feature would be offered to regular users.