Vodafone Idea subscribers can now get VIP, Premium Mobile numbers delivered to their doorstep for free. This service is currently available in select areas, including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and more.
Vodafone Idea (Vi), India’s leading telecom brand, now allows Vi users to avail themselves of a range of premium/fancy/customized mobile numbers with the added benefit of free doorstep delivery.
Vodafone Idea customers can choose an exclusive number based on their lucky number, date of birth, or any other date that holds special significance in their life. Both prepaid and postpaid customers can get these premium numbers at their doorstep in the following cities – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Surat, and Jaipur.
How to choose Vodafone Idea VIP/premium mobile number
- Firstly, head over to the Vi website
- Scroll down and tap on Buy ‘VIP Mobile Number’ option
- Now, select the prepaid or postpaid option
- Enter pin-code and current mobile number
- Now, enter a pattern or string of preferred numbers (like anniversary, birthday or any other lucky number of choice) or pick from the displayed list of premium mobile numbers.
- Enter the name and address to place the order
- Authenticate the request by entering OTP to complete your new mobile connect payment.
- Now, get the new SIM delivered to your doorstep free of cost.
Vodafone Idea recently rolled another service for its customers by partnering with Hungama Music. As per the tie-up, Vi users can now get a 6-month subscription to Hungama Premium for free. This subscription offers customers ad-free access to the entire library of Hungama Music which spans across 20 languages and various genres of music. Playlists, podcasts, and music videos can also be downloaded through Hungama Music using the Vi app. This service is available to both postpaid and prepaid subscribers to the Vi network. The app even allows them to set their favorite track as a caller tune. Additionally, Vi plans to offer its customers access to 52 live digital concerts per year at nominal prices on the Vi app.
This step looks to have been taken to compete with Airtel and Jio, which have Wynk Music and JioSaavn streaming platforms under their belts respectively.