Till now passengers had to use different websites for every PNR about the train. But with the new feature of Railofy, users will be able to get information about every regular update including PNR status on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is India’s most popular messaging app, used by private institutions with the government. This makes it easier for people to access information. However, this type of service was not yet available from the Railways. But now information related to Indian Railways can be accessed on WhatsApp through online mode. For this, the user will have to resort to the new feature of Railofy.
This feature will provide information on rear time PNR states and train travel on passenger WhatsApp. Along with this, information such as travel time, PNR status, train latency, station alert will be provided.
To make travel experience favourable for railway passengers, Mumbai-based startup Railofy has come up with an innovative solution. The new feature allows passengers to get real-time PNR status and details of train journey directly on their WhatsApp. This will save the cumbersome and time-consuming process of searching for the PNR status and other train journey details. With the help of this feature, Indian Railways passengers can get live train status, previous railway station, upcoming station and other train journey details besides PNR status. Earlier passenger’s had to dial the railway helpline number 139 for live train status.
Essential facilities will be available
Till now passengers had to use different websites for every information about the train. But in the new feature of Railofy, you will get complete information related to the train in one place. With the help of this service, users will be able to get information about every regular update including PNR status on WhatsApp. Information about the same upcoming station will also be available. Having said this, every month 60 lakh passengers search the information about the train station from IRCTC on google.
Here is how one can check PNR status as well as real-time train journey information via WhatsApp:
- First of all, the user should update his WhatsApp. Android users can update it from Google Play Store, while iPhone users will have to update WhatsApp from Apple App Store.
- After this, the train inquiry number ‘+ 91-9881193322’ on WhatsApp will have to be saved on your phone.
- Then go to WhatsApp and click on the New Message button. Then the contact list has to be opened.
- After this, you have to choose Railofy Contact. And then a 10 digit PNR number has to be entered in the message window.
- In this way, your PNR number will reach the raceway.
- Then you will get real-time information about the train on WhatsApp.
Follow TelecomByte for the latest tech news, also keep up with us on Twitter, and Facebook.