The Mi TV 4X 55-Inch 2020 Edition gets native support for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video and will be up for sale from December 2, 12 Noon.
Xiaomi’s Mi TV 4X: After disrupting the smartphone market with its tempting prices, Xiaomi has also taken a good number of share of smart TV sales within its Mi TV. These Mi TVs are amazingly popular across the country and the company is selling a good number of smart TV models in India right now.
Recently Xiaomi has launched the updated Mi TV 4X series in India with built-in support for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video with the new version in 43-inches, 50-inches, and 65-inches size. Today on November 28, the company uncovered the new updated version of the 55-inch model with some exciting features. The company named it as Mi TV 4X 2020 edition and it will be available on sale starting from December 2, 12Noon. The new 4X edition brings on the same design as the Mi TV 4X Pro 55-inches from the last year but there are some new upgrades in the box.
First and foremost with the 2020 edition is built-in support for popular online streaming apps as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. It means users will able to access directly Netflix and Amazon Prime Video instead of sideloading the mobile version of the apps from third-party sources. The Mi remote controller will also have the dedicated buttons for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video along with the TV options.
This latest television from Xiaomi features a number of exciting upgrades like the 4K Ultra-HD display. The 55-inch stunner also integrates 20W speakers and Dolby+ DTS-HD to deliver an impressive sound that matches the visuals. The Vivid Picture Engine contributes to the ultra-bright display, for no-compromise visuals even in dimly-lit rooms. Elegantly designed with glass and metal, this TV makes for a beautiful focal point in any space. Exciting new content partners including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hungama grace the new PatchWall 2.0 line-up.
Users can get the Mi TV 4X 55 2020 edition which will be up for sale at Rs 34,999 from December 2 at 12 Noon.
Mi TV 4X 55-Inch Features
- Enjoy a deeply colored and richly detailed viewing experience each time on the 4K Ultra-HD display
- The Dolby+ DTS-HD enabled 20W speakers to provide rich clear audio for games, movies and more
- PatchWall 2.0 comes with 700,000+ hours of content, a striking new Light Theme and a massive collection of 4K titles
- Intuitive navigation and an arsenal of smart features come with the addition of Android TV + Google Assistant, YouTube, Chromecast, Data Saver and more
- Flagship grade processer includes 2GB RAM and 8GB internal storage with Quad-core A53 64 bit processor
- Data Saver mode allows you to stream up to 3 times more video content, see the media from your phone on your TV and stream content with ease
- The all-new remote control allows is easy to use and ergonomically redesigned
- Crafted using a combination of metal and glass, this TV is a true stunner
The company is also offering new Airtel DTH HD connection with 4 months subscriptions at Rs1,800 as compared to the regular price of Rs 3,450 and to avail this offer, customer needs to buy Mi TV 4X 55 2020 Edition smart TV on or before January 31, 2020. The new model will be available for purchase on Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and Amazon India website. Xiaomi is also giving an option of free reliable installation service it means the installation will be free within15 days of delivery by Mi authorised partners