Jio True 5G to be the world’s most advanced 5g service. Beta trial services has been started in delhi, mumbai, kolkata & varanasi from dussehra. Jio True 5g welcome offer by invitation.
As Jio True 5G network is getting ready in these metros, Jio’s Welcome Offer will enable its invited customers to trial True-5G services and provide service and user-experience feedback. Being a customer-obsessed organization, Jio believes in giving the best customer experience that is strengthened by customer feedback.
With over 425 million users, Jio’s mission with 5G is to speed up India’s transformation into a Digital Society. This connectivity and technology will help serve humanity by bettering lives and providing increased livelihood.
Jio’s True-5G is built on the “We Care” principle and will bring transformational changes across Education, Healthcare, Agriculture, Skill Development, Small, Medium, and Large enterprises, IoT, Smart homes, and Gaming, impacting 1.4 billion Indians.
JIO TRUE 5G WELCOME OFFER:
- Jio True 5G Welcome Offer is being launched in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Varanasi for Jio users, by invitation
- These customers will get Unlimited 5G data with up to 1 Gbps+ speeds
- The Beta trial service for other cities will be announced progressively as cities keep getting ready
- Users will continue to avail of this Beta trial until the network coverage of a city is substantially complete to provide the best coverage and user experience to every customer.
- Invited ‘Jio Welcome Offer’ users will be automatically upgraded to the Jio True 5G service without needing to change their existing Jio SIM or 5G handset
- Jio is also working with all handset brands to enable their 5G handsets to work seamlessly with Jio True 5G services so that customers have the most comprehensive range of 5G devices to choose from
Mr. Akash M Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, said, “Our Prime Minister has given a clarion call for accelerated roll-out of 5G across India to realize the full potential of a Digital India. In response, Jio has prepared an ambitious and the fastest ever 5G roll-out plan for a country of our size. India is leading the Digital revolution. Jio 5G will be True 5G, and we believe India deserves nothing less than TRUE-5G. Jio 5G will be the world’s most advanced 5G network, built for every Indian, by Indians.
By embracing 5G, Jio will create nation-first platforms and solutions that will transform skill development, education, healthcare, agriculture, and many such sectors, with the promise of enabling a better life for every Indian
5G cannot remain an exclusive service available to the privileged few or those in our largest cities. It must be available to every citizen, every home, and every business across India. Only then can we dramatically increase productivity, earnings, and living standards across our entire economy, thereby creating a prosperous and inclusive society in our country.”
JIO TRUE 5G SUPERIORITY: Jio True 5G has a three-fold advantage of:
- Stand-alone 5G architecture: a. Advanced 5G network with Zero dependency on 4G network. b. Powerful functionalities like low latency, massive machine-to-machine communication, 5G voice, Edge computing, and network slicing. c. Far superior to 4G-based Non-Standalone networks being launched by other operators.
- The largest and Best mix of spectrum a. Largest and the most appropriate mix of wireless spectrum for 5G across 700 MHz, 3500 MHz, and 26 GHz bands, giving Jio True 5G a distinct competitive advantage over other operators. b. Jio is the only operator with the 700 MHz low-band spectrum to ensure deep indoor coverage.
- Carrier Aggregation a. Seamlessly combines these 5G frequencies into a single robust “data highway” using an advanced technology called Carrier Aggregation. b. It will offer an unparalleled combination of coverage, capacity, quality, and affordability.
the Beta trial of its True-5G services on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra, for Jio users in 4 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Varanasi. Dussehra symbolizes the triumph over hurdles caused by legacytechnologies such as 2G, with knowledge and wisdom that Jio True 5G will genuinely enable.