The telecom operator launched Airtel One service a few months back with the same idea of one user one bill. The telecom operator has announced to automatically upgrade all Airtel One users to Airtel Black service.
Airtel has launched Airtel Black service today. This is Airtel’s all-in-one solution. Meaning in single recharge you will be able to run home TV, mobile to broadband. In today’s world, the customer’s home has become the single place for both work life and personal life. The need for high-speed data, the need for entertainment at home, and the need for seamless connectivity on mobile is now one holistic need.
Yet these services have historically been bought and managed, as individual services. Customers have expressed their frustration on multiple bills to be paid on different due dates across the months, services getting switched off due to forgotten recharges, and difficulty in managing services from multiple local service providers. We decided to innovate to solve this customer problem.
Airtel Black is the new program for discerning, quality-seeking customers. A customer can bundle 2 or more of Airtel services (Fiber, DTH, Mobile) together to become Airtel Black – which entitles the customer for one single bill, one Customer Care number with a dedicated team of relationship managers, and priority resolution of faults and issues. All of this also comes with the amazing value of zero-switching and installation costs coupled with free service visits for life.
Airtel Black elevates the customer experience with a host of industry-first features:
• Simplify your life: Airtel Black is super convenient and liberates customers from the hassle of managing multiple bill payment dates, navigating customer care IVRs, or interacting with separate service providers.
• Get the Priority you deserve: A customer will connect to a care representative within 60 seconds of calling. The team of experts managing the customer relationship keeps in touch with all your requirements and solves them on a priority basis. All service visits needed for your service come to you on priority, and free of charge.
• No TV service disconnection: Airtel Black also helps customers enjoy uninterrupted TV viewing, due to DTH being offered as a billed service. All the user needs is to pay their one bill monthly.
• Customise it to your needs: Airtel Black offers a simple feature where users have full choice of selecting their suitable plans for each service, and then bundle them together for billing.
Says Shashwat Sharma, Director – Marketing and Communications, Bharti Airtel: “Airtel Black is another step in our obsession for solving our customer problems at Airtel. This squarely addresses the need for convenience and peace of mind for our customers, as they navigate their lives in the new normal. As an integrated operator, Airtel is uniquely positioned to deliver an exceptional experience on all home services –Fiber, DTH and Mobile, to our customers. And Airtel Black is focussed on doing just that.”
Airtel Black Plans
Airtel Black plan is divided into three parts – All in one, fiber + mobile, and DTH + mobile.
- Airtel Black Plan of Rs 998: Under this plan, users get two mobile connections and one DTH connection.
- Airtel Black Plan of Rs 1349: Under this plan, Airtel users get three mobile connections and one DTH connection.
- Airtel Black Plan of Rs 1598: Two mobile connections and one fiber connection are available in this plan.
- Airtel Black Plan of Rs 2099: Under this plan, users get three mobile connections, one fiber and DTH connection.
Allows airtel users to create their own airtel black pack. Users can choose between two or three services and can also avail free service for 30 days.
How to Get Airtel Black
- Download the Airtel Thank app and get a Airtel Black plan or make your own plan by bundling your existing services
- Visit the Airtel store near you and our teams will help you get on to Airtel Black
- Give a missed call on 8826655555 and a Airtel executive will reach out to to you to upgrade you to Airtel Black
- For more details visit https://www.airtel.in/airtel-black
How to upgrade to Airtel Black from Airtel One
The telecom operator launched Airtel One service a few months back with the same idea of one user, one bill. The telecom operator has announced to automatically upgrade all Airtel One users to Airtel Black service. The company says that Airtel One is different from Airtel Black. Airtel One was in beta while Airtel Black service has been introduced for all from today.
Follow TelecomByte for the latest Tech News, also keep up with us on Twitter, and Facebook.