Some plans from Airtel Black and Airtel postpaid service have a marginal price difference. While Airtel Black gives combo benefits, Airtel postpaid focuses on one service only.
Airtel Black Benefits: Since these digital times require you to stay virtually available and connected at all times, they bring with them the hassle of managing multiple connections and gateways. Mobile, Wifi, and DTH networks each come with their individual plans, billing cycles, and payment due dates. For customers who own multiple connections, it becomes all the more difficult to keep track of all of it. Coming to their rescue is Airtel’s all-in-one plan – the Airtel Black.
The new service helps subscribers to combine postpaid, DTH, and Fiber connections under one single bill. This translates into ease of payments, better flexibility, and more value. In addition to the one bill facility, the Airtel Black, much like the All in One Plan, offers a range of other exclusive benefits to users such as one customer care number, free service visits, and more. Read on to know more.
What’s new in Airtel Black
With the exclusive Airtel Black plan, you can enjoy an abundance of features listed below:
- One Bill: Combine all Airtel services under one comprehensive bill. No more tracking multiple payment cycles for Mobile, DTH and Internet connections.
- One Call Center: Reach out to a common customer care number for queries on all of your Airtel Services instead of dialing different numbers for each service.
- Dedicated Relationship Team: Enjoy priority service with the help of a dedicated relationship team and a call pick-up in 60 seconds or less.
- Priority Resolution: Complaints about downtime, upgrade requests and other queries are resolved on priority with the Airtel Black plan. No more endless waiting!
- Zero Installation and Switching Costs: Switch between plans and get new services installed at no added cost.
- Free Service Visits: No more paying a huge sum for service visits at home! Get your DTH and Fiber connection fixed for free by experienced technicians.
- Airtel Xstream Box: Enjoy the best of OTT content and more with an Airtel Xstream Box, offered free of cost (with an additional one-year warranty) with the Airtel Black plan. Unlimited entertainment promised!
Other Lucrative Features
In addition to the above benefits, users have complete freedom to add or delete services like Airtel Postpaid, Airtel Xstream Fiber & Airtel DTH to/from their Airtel Black plan. The plan can be accessed via the Airtel Thanks App as well as online. To add or delete a service, customers are simply required to visit the ‘My Home’ section on the Airtel Thanks App and make the required changes.
A total of 10 Airtel Postpaid, 2 Airtel Xstream Fiber, and 2 Airtel DTH primary connections can be combined under one plan for maximum benefit and flexibility. And to make the service all the more lucrative, users can enjoy the First 30 days for FREE, equivalent to the bill rental value for any new service/ connection taken at the time of creating an Airtel Black Custom Plan (Rs. 465 flat benefits in case of Airtel DTH). In addition to this, they can also get their hands on a free HD box for the first connection taken with all Airtel Black Plans when opting in for DTH services.
How you can subscribe to it
Airtel Black offers fixed as well as custom plans to suit the varied needs and requirements of users. At present, four fixed plans are priced at Rs. 998, Rs. 1349, Rs. 1598 and Rs. 2099 are being offered to users. Each provides a different combination of services and can be chosen based on usage and requirement.
Additionally, users can customize their Airtel Black plan based on service combinations and count of services. At any point in time, customers can also switch from a fixed plan to a customized plan to accommodate changing requirements.
Airtel’s all-in-one plan is designed to offer maximum value to customers and can now be availed of by signing up either on the Thanks App or the Airtel website.
Follow TelecomByte for the latest Tech News, also keep up with us on Twitter, and Facebook.